- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We provide routine diagnostics as well as complex and emergency medical and surgical care to dogs and cats.
Keratoconjuctivitis sica (“dry eye”), cataracts, glaucoma, ocular neoplasia, eyelid disorders, eye injuries, ulcers and infections are among the more common cases we are presented with. Specialized eye tests include ophthalmoscopy, fluorescence dye tests, tear production measurements, tonometry to check intra ocular pressure.
We offer a wide range of surgical procedures such as:
- Excision therapy for tumors of the eye and eye lids
- Blepharoplastic procedures for correction of invaginating eye lids
- Surgical repair of 3rd eyelid gland (cherry eye)
- Repair of traumatic injuries