- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Veterinarian : Dr Oby Okafor
Dr Oby Okafor is the principal owner and veterinarian at Lili Veterinary Hospital. She obtained her veterinary degree from the university of Nigeria and completed the ECFVG program At Iowa State College of veterinary medicine.
An adept surgeon, Dr Okafor has been practicing for over 20 years. She enjoys all aspects of veterinary practice but her interests lie in surgery, emergency and critical care medicine.
Dr Okafor practiced in Houston for 5 years before moving to San Antonio to pursue her love for emergency medicine. She spent another 5 years in emergency medicine and surgery.
Dr Okafor wanted to create a patient centered hospital offering the best care in veterinary medicine incorporating
- Compassionate and comprehensive patient care
- Optimal surgical and medical care tailored to each patient
- Dedicated to the wellbeing of your pet
- Evidence based integrative medicine
- Using the most appropriate solution for each individual pet and life stage
At Lili Veterinary hospital, your pet is truly in safe and caring hands.